SAPPHIRE HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card
The SAPPHIRE HD 6800 series features the second generation of graphics technology from AMD designed to support all the features of Microsoft DirectX 11 and DirectCompute 11. The new GPU’s are built in AMD’s 40nm process to deliver high performance with low power consumption. Advanced hardware features include an enhanced Tesselation unit, dedicated HDR Texture compression, multi-threaded communication with system CPU cores, embedded support for many of the DirectCompute 11 instructions, 3D stereoscopic support and HDMI 1.4a.
1 x Dual-Link DVI
1 x HDMI 1.4a
1 x DisplayPort
1 x Single-Link DVI-D
775 MHz Core Clock
40 nm Chip
960 x Stream Processors
1024 MB Size
256 -bit GDDR5
4000 MHz Effective
SAPPHIRE TriXX Utility
1 CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect Cable
6 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable
HDMI 1.4a high speed 1.8 meter cable(Full Retail SKU only)
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- 500 Watt Power Supply is required.
- 1 X 75Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
- 2 X 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required for CrossFireX™ system.
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSU for a list of Certified products.
- 1024 MB Minimum of system memory.
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
- DVD playback requires DVD drive.
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
- For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second same ATI Radeon™ graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (optional) are required.
- To support 3 displays, one of the monitors has to support DisplayPort.